Join our workforce of skilled, passionate professionals. Our requirements are challenging, but the benefits are rewarding! Apply to join the team at Premier Comfort Services. Today!
Premier Comfort Services offers great pay and bonuses to all of our employees.
We have qualified staff that continuously have the training to keep up to date on all things necessary.
We offer long-term career growth to keep our best employees around to give our customers the best service.
Retirement benefits You can’t resist. We want to keep great employees around so we offer great benefits.
Employee Code of Ethics
At Premier Comfort Services, our job is more than just fixing broken equipment. We are here to alleviate the lives of individuals and families throughout South Florida with our high-quality heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services.
Because our company was established with the goal of providing the best customer experience, we strive to make sure that each of our employees understands their roles in our customers’ lives by following a code of ethics that centers on professionalism and competency, ethical and personal integrity, and the right presentation.
This set of requirements is designed to protect our customers and ensure their complete satisfaction. It also allows our staff and technicians to be the best in their field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience
- Trained in engineering analysis with the ability to accurately calculate the number of BTUs per hour being used by a customer
- Maintain that the customer is “always right”
- Do whatever is necessary to resolve a client’s concerns
- Act honestly and work with integrity while serving on our team
- Never use profanity or tobacco in the presence of customers (A $100 fee shall be paid to the customer if profanity or tobacco is used in their presence)
Ethical & Personal Requirements
At Premier Comfort Services, we give you our word that every tech we send to your home is professional, courteous, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Take a drug test
- Be screened with a background check
- Pass an INS verification
- Be subjected to random drug testing
- Never smoke in or around customer’s residences, company property, company vehicles, or whenever in uniform
- Be conscious of cigarette odors that linger on the body and must use an odor-neutralizing spray to mask the smell
- Never consume any alcoholic beverages while on duty
Dress Code & Personal Appearance Policy
Because we are professionals, each Premier Comfort Services employee dresses the part. We believe that how we present ourselves can greatly impact our rapport with our customers.
- Adhere to our company dress code/appearance policy
- Wear a white shirt embroidered with the Premier Comfort Services, Inc. logo, properly identifying them as Premier Comfort Services. employees, and navy blue pants
- Wear clean, pressed, and properly fitted business attire if the uniform is unavailable
- Have clean, combed, and neatly trimmed hair (shaggy, unkempt hair is not permitted)
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Cover body art (tattoos) at all times
- Remove piercings on the face or in the mouth